MBC Timber Frame was established in 2002 with the home office based in Cahir Co. Tipperary. As an off-site timber frame house manufacturing company our specialised area of design and construction focuses primarily on super insulated, high performance, affordable, Passive Timber Frame homes throughout Ireland and the UK. We are a registered member of both the Irish Timber Frame Manufacturers Association (ITFMA) and the UK Structural Timber Association (STA). Simultaneously we are quality accredited under the NSAI Timber Frame Manufacturing scheme with an outstanding reputation for:
– Highest quality construction methods and standards
– Superior craftsmanship and rigorous attention to detail
– Environment aware through the utilisation of renewable materials
– Innovative and forward thinking in design and product production
– Excellent customer service & competitiveness in the market
At MBC this continuous focus on quality and standards of excellence has meant that we have been able to develop and evolve, emerging as the passive house specialists of choice within the industry. With a focused agenda we aim to meet the growing demands of the Irish and UK markets, while at the same time provide an outstanding service and support to our client’s every need.